Monday, April 2, 2012

Unprecedented Favor!



A Little Spiritual Empowerment To Start The Week!

So I was home on Sunday and happened to catch this broadcasts on TV, and the title and message of the sermon was about "Unprecedented Favor".   I literally shot up in my bed when I saw those words especially the word...unprecedented!  I just kept repeating that word, over and over again..it just has such a powerful meaning and tone (definition: without previous instance; never before known or experienced; unexampled or unparalleled: an unprecedented event)!   I have experienced God's favor in sooooo many ways during my life, things that I just can't explain, doors that seemed impossible were opened!  So to think of receiving unprecedented favor..just blew me away and got my faith wheels spinning!! 

Right before I saw this broadcast I was thumbing through pictures on my phone and came across this picture, which was another document that I created last fall and put on my mirror (see my previous blog post about visualization).  I looked at the top of the picture and noticed that I had created a mock donation check ( like the ones that you get when you win the lottery..I might need to make a big one like this and take a picture holding it..hmmmm)  for $10 million dollars to be used for my empowerment center for women and girls (one of my big dreams!) 

Here's the picture..


I had forgotten that I added that paper to my items that I planned to visualize everyday.  I had moved these after I received my non-profit status letter (that matched my real letter by the way) and somehow this one got shuffled around and misplaced. So to see this letter only minutes before hearing this broadcast, I started dreaming and remembering that nothing is impossible with God and His special favor..I am a testimony to this for sure!

I had actually started calling around a few weeks ago to get information about vacant spaces that I would come across on the way home as a step of faith and got frustrated when people gave me the prices/etc or asked what it was for and when it was not retail they rushed me off the phone. One guy was like "is this for a battered women's shelter because we don't want that in our space".  I'm like no dude I am empowering women and girls, I didn't say anything about a shelter..argh!!). I hung up after that call and began to question how I thought that this could come together to actually have my own space.  My dream is to have state of the art resource center for girls and women to get empowerment, experience workshops, programs and a event space that can be shared in the community.  So when Joel Osteen read this scripture during the message..I knew it was on once again!!

Exodus 34:10, “I will perform great wonders that I have not done anywhere before in all the earth. People will see what great things I can do because I am going to do an awesome thing for you.”


He also said to thank Him in advance for receiving unprecedented favor, and boy do I need some unprecedented favor when it comes to this dream!  I was blown away that I received my status in the same time that I claimed on my vision statement last month and I guess this is no different. I looked back at the 'mock donation check' and noticed that there is no exact date on this one but it does have 2012 on it so we have a full 9 months for this to happen!  For all of us out there that want to see things that have NEVER been done before in our lives when it comes to our dreams..let's believe together that we are about to experience something remarkable, astounding, extraordinary, overwhelming and breathtaking!

Please watch this message when you have a moment and let's step out there on those things that seem impossible or too big and EXPECT to see some unprecedented favor in the next hour... week...month and year! Let's get our visualization ON..and put some action behind it!!




P.S. Please contact me if you have space or resources that you would like to provide for this cause or if you have the check that is in my vision or know someone that does..lol (again doesn't hurt to put it out there :-)  )!!

Make it a great day empowered peeps!!

Celebrating Life Everyday,

Kara
http://www.empowerherinc.com/

4 comments:

  1. Much success in all that you do and are doing! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe together with you Kara that you and I are receiving unprecedented favor from God. We are about to experience something remarkable, astounding, extraordinary overwhelming and breath taking. This is the will of The Creator Of The Universe. Nothing is impossible for Him and when two agree on touching anything they will have whatsoever we ask for. We have the unprecedented favor ( goodness of God. )I see I visualize, believe and expect with you Kara. Our dreams are coming to pass now. You have the 10 million for your center and we both have our dreams. my name is Debra Jenkins, e-mail desposyni1@yahoo.com. I too receive prosperity healing mind soul and body and the unprecedented favor of God.I praise and thank God!!!!!!!!!!!! in Jesus Name a men

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rae! I sent you a private message back! I receive it!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the reminder!!

      Delete