Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Power of Visualization..Dream in Detail!

Hello Empowered Peeps!

So this weekend 'Cloud 9' was my home after receiving the news that I was approved for non-profit status.  I was just so blown away and could not stop praising God for all the things He had brought me through and the places that He was going to take me.  I was sitting at my desk in my home office on Friday evening (I set up this space in January 2012 and told myself that one day, I would be getting up and sitting at my desk in my very own Empower Her, Inc. Resource Center) and I came across papers that I had created and taped to my mirror in October 2011. 

My Home Office for Empower Her, Inc. :-)


At the time I was in the early stages of putting my non-profit paperwork together and decided to look up what the official letter looked like that your receive when you are approved for tax exempt status. So I google searched it and found a copy of some one's declaration letter advising them that they had been approved for their non-profit status...whohoo! The letter read "We are pleased to inform you that upon review of your application for tax exempt status we have determined that you are exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code".

I remember looking at that letter and the organization that received it and began imagining what it would be like to hold that letter with my name on it and Empower, Her, Inc. across the top!! So I printed a copy of the letter and took whiteout and where it said date I wrote "March 2012" and then made it addressed to "Empower Her, Inc.".  I also put a message on top of the letter "Empower Her, Inc. Official 501 (c) (3) by March 2012..Determination letter will look like this and come via mail with my name!" I also put messages on the bottom talking about my Empower Her Resource center detailing things about it as well.  I taped it to my mirror and whenever I brushed my teeth, fixed my hair..or looked in the mirror, my eyes would catch that letter and I would imagine the day I would receive mine!

The declaration letter I printed and replaced with my information..its sitting above my PC now



On last Friday, I looked at the letter and I almost fell out of my chair when I realized that my dream/visualization had come true. I had received my status on March 13th, 2012! (Received the news via phone and waiting on my official letter to come in the mail..will update blog once I receive it!!) I was blown away and could not help but thank God once again for blessing me and showing me that there is power in your thoughts, what you visualize and focus on. I know that this and my journey is all orchestrated and has a divine design!

UPDATE:
Here's the letter that I pulled out of the mailbox, shortly after posting this earlier in the day!!




My Official Letter Received 3/21/2012...OMG!!!

I want to encourage everyone to dream big..and when you visualize your dreams taking shape to see it in every detail...down to how it will feel, taste, smell, look, and sound!!!! There is so much power in our minds, thoughts and when you add spiritual power behind it..there is no stopping your dreams becoming your reality. This manifestation actually scared me when I realized it had happened and now I am a dreaming fool over here ..writing down all kinds of stuff, putting new pics on my vision board, putting a key on my key ring to symbolize the key to my resource center...even found these large scissors in the dollar store this summer that I also have on my desk to symbolize scissors that I will use when I cut the ribbon on my center.  I actually practice cutting an imaginary ribbon from time to time and my youngest daughter loves doing it as well..never to early to get kids to realize the power of visualization for sure!


Large Scissors I found at the dollar store that I practice cutting my imaginary ribbon to my EH center with!



Always Remember...



Be Empowered and Celebrate Life Everyday!!!



“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
– Mark Twain



Empower Her, Inc. http://www.empowerherinc.com/

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Having a vision and focus is truly the way to success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Now the fun begins...helping to create blossoms.

    ReplyDelete