Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello July!

“Life is like a camera . .focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t work out, take another shot.”
  Author Unknown

It is July 1st. We are halfway through the year.  I feel something in my spirit pushing me forward to have faith that although half the year has past I might not be where I want to be, but there is still time. I am a strong woman of faith. God has brought me through many things as a child, girl, teen, woman, mom and wife.  So many challenges that knocked me on my face. However with God, He always picked me up, heard my prayers and answered them in ways that exceeded my expectations.  I often feel that I am a failure that I will never get to where I need to be with my dreams for Empower Her, Inc. and other personal goals. Today instead of feeling the failure that half the year is gone and I’m not where I need to be, I choose to have FAITH, that I will finish strong with His guidance and make a difference in the world in His way!




Let’s keep the faith today as we cross this halfway mark for the year putting the setbacks behind us and finishing strong! It's never to late to pursue your dreams, go for your goals, or change the world!

Cheers to the rest of 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment